WebReviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review: Adult Dating For Me

2 posters

Go down

Review: Adult Dating For Me Empty Review: Adult Dating For Me

Post  ADFM Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:58 am

Just another dreamer hoping he's doing it right, well I have only been working on this site for about 5 months now. It's a boonex site and they can be a pain in the butt depending on how much you know.

Well I should tell a little bit about the site so you can see where I'm taking it or at least trying to.

The Vision: A community of adults, connecting with each other like never before, making their dreams, passions and desires come true. Doing what everyone says not to do. Mixing business with pleasure.

At Adult Dating For Me you can find a variety of different topics to discuss in the forums. To name a few there is Dating Station, Money Making Station, News Station, Advertising Station, Blog Station, and Articles Station.

I am trying to get people to move pass the whole adult dating thing just being about sex and swingers. The way I see it there is more to adult dating, you can go on business dates just as well as romantic ones.

The idea is quit simple, to network, hopefully I can get some good traffic and find users that are interested in using the site and make some money from ads. Everything is free so one would think that's the least that could come out of providing thosands if not millions of people with free services and applications. It's just me working on the site so it can be tough.

Please let me know what you guys think. Adult Dating For Me

The End

ADFM

Back to top Go down

Review: Adult Dating For Me Empty Re: Review: Adult Dating For Me

Post  Pivetor Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 am

Please put this into the correct format within 2 hours or it will be rejected. You can find the format HERE

No respond for 2 hours, Post DENIED, if you would like to you can PM me stating you want it, and i will put it back up.
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

http://www.FallOutWargasm.com

Back to top Go down