WebReviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you review my site?

2 posters

Go down

Solved Can you review my site?

Post  zack Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Name of the Forum:FallOutWargasm.com Its a zombie forum Very Happy
Address: http://www.Falloutwargasm.com
Area's you wish the reviewer to review: Full Review Please XD
Your Name on the board: AdamWilliams I am the moderator, and i have power to change the site.

zack

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can you review my site?

Post  Pivetor Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 am

Can you review my site? Yfr214
FallOutWargasm *Surviving the war*

Can you review my site? Purple11 Design/Theme & Layout - Rating: Poor
    When I first opened the link and first came into the portal/index, I wasn't really impressed with the general design of the forum including its colors & theme and also with the lay out/organization mainly with the portal, so my first impression about the general design of the forum is that it really looks simple, the theme, colors of the forum falls in this criteria, so to be specific, the theme you have currently is really simple/plain which doesn't look quite attractive or look good for visitors, good thing you have added some images on the forums on the index to make the forum look a little bit fancy, but the general design of the forum can be improved with a newer theme that wouldn't really look simple, if you really want to attract more visitors, try picking out new themes that may look professional and calm for the eyes of the guests, so i highly suggest that, other than that, the colors of the forum is great, white and blue colors partners perfectly to make a forum look professional, but as I'd mentioned, it will look better if you had a better theme. For some of the graphics, like the banner, I think it's size is just perfect, not too big and not too small for the width and length of it, so it looks fine, you also need new navigation bars to make the forum look better. For the general lay out/organization of the forum, starting with the portal, I think the portal needs some fixing, first of all, the column 1 or the widgets on the right are too much than the other widgets on the middle and on the right side(column 3), I suggest you to balance the amount of widgets on both sides(both on left & right) so it doesn't look unorganized on the portal and also to shorten the portal a little bit. The index looks too long and I don't see the point of having too much forums for a small forum for a while, I suggest combining out forums for the meantime unless the forum has still a low activity so that the index doesn't look too long.

Can you review my site? Orange12 Forum Activity - Rating: Average
    From the index view, so describing the activity of the forum from the index view, I'll have to rate it here as poor since there are lots of forums that are inactive and with less posts or if not, there are no posts which doesn't look good for this criteria, so seeing that most of the forums are inactive and some have no posts, I suggest combing forums for the meantime as I'd mentioned above, make some forums a sub forum of a certain forum if needed to compile up posts and to make the forum look a bit active, If not, I suggest building some activity on the forums that doesn't have any posts, the total amount of forums(700 plus) is already a great achievement for a forum having only 35 members, I just suggest you to keep posting new topics on most of the forums to keep the forum growing, the number of users that logged in the past 12 hours is great too, Just keep the members updated to keep the forum alive.

Can you review my site? Blue11 Staff & Usergroups - Rating: Poor
    In total, you have 5 groups which includes an administration group, 2 moderation groups, a reviewer group and a graphics group, first of all, I must say that you had a perfect set of groups, however, I don't agree having 2 moderation groups at the moment, since the forum is only small, 2 moderation groups doesn't fit for the forum, Just combine them for the meantime or hide one of those groups, I just don't see the reason of having 2 mod groups on any forum unless your forum has different kinds of sections. For the number of admins, I think 2 admins is fine, it's always normal if you want to have a co-admin for your forum, In total, the number of moderators is 5, and that looks too much for the forum, If you can see, the forum won't look great with too much mods and admins even for a small forum because it doesn't look professional and won't look good for guests seeing a forum with many staff members, I suggest reducing a bit, I only reccommend 2-3 moderators for this forum at the moment, for the reviewer and graphics group, I suggest you hire people on this groups so it doesn't look that there's no one who cares on your review and graphics section.

Can you review my site? 1292599851
Pivetor
Pivetor
Admin
Admin

http://www.FallOutWargasm.com

Back to top Go down